Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Semester is Almost OVER!!


As you can all see, the last time I posted was September 1st, just 1 week into the fall semester. I'm sure most of you had no idea I was finishing up my Master's this fall. However, this semester has been abducted by none other than a thesis project. Due date is December 18, and then I have oral exams in the first week or two of January. After all this has passed, I shall return. I shall return with some new features and ideas that I've thought up since September but have had no time to implement. Just wait. You'll like it. I think.

3 comments:

josta59 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Tara,

Hopefully this will cheer up due to all the studying!

You won the decorative instincts give-away!

Woo hoo!

Send me an email when you have a second with your pick of clipboard and address so that I can get it send to you.

Hope your finals go well!

xo,

C

Oh my email is cpavone0107@gmail.com

josta59 said...

Woo, congrats!